Today was a normal day...Breakfast at 7:30, practice at 9, lunch at 12, practice at 3, and dinner at 6. At the morning practice, we played a warmup drill that took us an hour and a half. We couldn't get 15 digs to target because everytime we used our hands on the first ball over or hit into the net, we had to start over. Finally, we got it and practice was just about over.
Between practices, I did some things in my room, reorganizing and asking the RA to borrow a chair from the hallway that no one wanted to use. At the afternoon practice, we were so drowsy. Coach stopped practice and let us have a talk to help each of us learn about each other. We had to share a turning point in our lives, and I learned a lot about my teammates. After practice, we went to Makayla's parents' house, and I downloaded Microsoft Office. I had a good time relaxing at their house, and they're always so nice to let us in. When we got home, I was burnt, so I skyped really quick with Kolt and Dad, and then went to bed.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment