Monday of this week in done! It was a really good day! It was so hard to wake up this morning, but I made sure to get out in time to say my prayers. I feel so much better after I say my prayers in the morning and night. For breakfast, we had strawberry pancakes, potatoes, and sausage. It was really good especially since I can't function without breakfast! Our first practice this morning was really good. I felt like I passed pretty good. It was a sluggish day for everyone, including me, but I felt like I still played alright! After practice, we went back to lunch. We had chicken alfredo, peas, and salad bar. It was really good! When we got back my apartment, I took a nap while watching What Happens in Vegas. Makayla and I put a TV in our room, so if our roommates ever don't want to watch what we are, we still can! It's also safe because they are not LDS, so just in case they watch something shaky, we have a backup option!
In the afternoon practice, I didn't pass well at all, but I hit well. At least, it's one or the other! Coach wasn't very happy about the practice because we all looked tired. Hopefully, he'll still let us come home next weekend! Just to tell you how bad it was...one of the girls from Evanston, Wyoming, Kelsi, tripped in her jump serve and landed on the ground and the ball hit her on her back!! It was so embarrassing! Poor girl! For dinner, we had lasagna, beans, and breadsticks. After dinner, we hurried back to our house and showered and met over at the Rocky apartments in the lounge and watched Tommy Boy as a team. It was a pretty good time together! Afterwards, Makayla's family came over and looked at our apartment! It was a really good day, and I'm exhausted! Too bad it's just the start of the week!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment