Monday, October 25, 2010

Home and beat Central, Northewest, and CSI

This week has been really good! We beat Central, Northwest and CSI tonight which was a huge game! We have one more game on Thursday to finish out our end of the season! I can't believe how fast the season has been when I look back on it! We really should do well at Nationals. School is really good. It's busy, but manageable and I like being busy!

It was so good to be home and go see Evan and be with family! I put together some packages for Kolt that I think he will really like. He has heard that his visa is being processed, so he should be out on time. He is sure ready to get to Mexico and doing really well. It was a great trip home except for getting pulled over on the way home. Luckily, he graduated from Bonneville and let me off with a warning. It put a damper on the day, but at least it was a warning and now I have learned my lesson! Have a great week!

No comments: