This week started with playing CSI on Monday night. We won in 3 and I got to serve for Arielle in the last game. Then on Thursday we beat Casper and I got to play in the 3rd set as well backrow. This weekend at home was amazing. There's something special about having the whole family together. And I think Evan even adds something special. It was so great having Natalie, Brady, and Nathan home. Nathan is growing so fast and he is sure at a fun, cute age. I love my nephews. It was really nice to relax at home and watch movies at nights. I really miss nights like that with family. Now back at Rock Springs, safely without a ticket. It should be a great week at Regionals in Glendive, Montana.
Kolt is doing really well. He is anxious to get to Villahermosa. He called his parents on Friday to say that he will not be leaving on today as planned. The visas are on their way, but late, so he will stay in the MTC up to 2 more weeks and could leave anyday. He is very excited to go and is learning a lot about the gospel. I can really hear how much his testimony has grown. He also loves his district and says they are really close friends as well.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment