Hey Family! What a fun week! It was so fun to have family in Rock Springs this weekend! I hope they enjoyed following me around Friday at school and then hanging out Friday night at Keck's. We watched Forever Strong with Keck's. We won 2 matches this week: Colorado Northwestern, Casper, and Sheridan. I go to play in all 3 matches for some of the time at least. Against Sheridan, I played really good and was glad that that was the glad that Kristi & Bryant got to see! Kristi was so sweet to bring me Swedish Fish and give Makayla and I roses! Thank you sis! We love you! Mom was amazing to make us all dinner. We loved it! Dad did all my grocery shopping and it was so good to have he and Tyler here. They sure liven up the party!
I'm excited to be home the 17th for Sunday and for the weekend of Halloween! I cannot wait to see Nathan and all my wonderful family! Don't make plans for those dates! School is going really well, and it's starting to keep me busy! However, I aced my second exam in Accounting and doing really well! I also met with an Academic Advisor with Mom and got the final plan of how to graduate with my Associates of Science in 3 semesters! It's a great plan—this degree will be mostly my Accounting degree, just minus 2 Accounting classes: Managerial Finance and Automated Accounting. However, I will have a prerequisites with this degree to enter the ISU Accounting Program in the Fall of 2012. I'm really excited about that and now, I will be able to make it back to get a job for tax season.
Hope all is going well with you. Don't ever be afraid to text me and say hi!
No comments:
Post a Comment