Hey family!
Sorry it's been so long, but I'll try to be a little more regular! Our volleyball team is currently ranked #4 in the nation! I'm not playing a whole bunch right now, but I'm so glad I'm in a successful program at least! I like practicing and when I get in the games, I do still love playing!
School is going really good. I love my classes and I enjoy doing homework. In my Accounting class, we are keeping track of our personal books for the month of October, and for my music class, we are performing African drums at elementary schools in Rock Springs! I am having a great time!
I'm loved conference this weekend. I went over to Keck's to watch it and ate dinner there. I love hearing our prophet speak. II came to conferenc with some specific questions and feel like I got the answers that I needed. I'm so glad we have a prophet who leads us today. After conference, Makayla and I then went back to our Adopt-an-Athlete parents' house to celebrate Tallon's birthday, one of the kids on the basketball team.
I'm really excited to come home the 17th for just the Sunday! And then to come home for Halloween weekend as well! Kolt is also doing really good! He is loving the MTC and is learning and growing so much. His companion is Elder Ransom, from Logan, who did fireworks with Jared and Brad. He is learning the language quickly and is excited to get to Villahermosa!
No comments:
Post a Comment