Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CNCC game-Record 7-3


Hey everybody! Good day today! I'm starting to feel like I live on the bus.  It started with some homework in the morning before my Accounting class.  My teacher had to take her daughter to her first day of school, so my class didn't start until 9! I had no problems with that.  Class went really good and right in the middle of class, Makayla texted and said I got my first letter from Kolt! He is doing really well and excited to be there!  I went straight to Macroeconomics and had a quick day because I got to leave halfway through class to leave for our game in Craig, CO.

 

At 11, we pulled out of the parking lot in front of my apartment.  It was a 2 hour drive and as soon as we left, we put in 2 Weeks Notice to watch, and somehow I layed down in the aisle of the bus and woke up in Craig.  Haha We ate at Carrelli's, a local pizza place.  Makayla, Jocelyn and I split a 3 ft long hot pocket basically! It was amazing! Afterwards, we walked around Craig and visited a pet store about the size of my apartment.  It was really neat.  There was a cute puppy, lots of poisonous fish, snakes, frogs, and a lizard everyone got to hold!

 

We then headed straight to the gym.  Colorado Northwest, our opponent, is actually from Rangely, CO, 3 ½ hours away, so we met at a central location, one of their other campuses, and played at Moffat County High School.  It was an adventure.  This team was sadly worse than some high school teams, and the first game I played and we won 25-10.  The next game I played the first half and then Kelsi played the rest of the game.  It was a pretty sad game for CNCC.  Anyways, I'm on my way home now and can't wait for our home games this weekend!

No comments: