Sunday, September 5, 2010
Busy week!
What a busy week! To sum it up, I had a lot of things due at school this week, and I was hurrying to finish them up before we left Thursday for volleyball at Salt Lake. Wednesday I said goodbye to Kolt and he entered the MTC at 1:30. Mom stayed with me all week, and I was so glad that she was here! We got lots done, and she got to stay with me during the week at school. She was amazing and made delicious cinnamon rolls, and it was so yummy! At the volleyball tournament, I didn't play on Friday except a few plays. We beat Snow and another team. On Saturday, we played Northeastern Nebraska and lost and I didn't play. But I played two games against CSI and we won! It was great and I even played really good! Afterwards, mom and I drove home, and Dad and Tyler stayed for a BYU game. Mom and I ate dinner, did the chores, and watched the Parent Trap. I'm so happy to be home! I miss Idaho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment