Hey, this is Dad. I am going to try to blog. I am nearly done with my summer vacation and it has been very nice to have a break. I have loved to see each of you, although, I do have to say that I don't see you nearly enough. I could have each of you stay at home for long, long periods of time and never tire of it. I truly love each of you with all of my heart. You are the reason for life. You are what gives me the motivation to do what is right. I pray that I will do what is right and that we will all do this so that we may live together forever.
I want you to know that I am willing to do anything to help you in whatever way that I can. I worry about each of us, especially me. I feel that I am continually thinking about you. This isn't a bad thing. I just want you to know that I truly love you and want the very best for each of you. I have learned, but continue to learn more and more each day, that the only true happiness that will come in this life is what comes to us as we are faithful and righteous in all that we do. Submitting our will to the will of Heavenly Father is truly the only way to find peace and happiness in this life and in the life to come. I know this to be true.
Obviously, we have many other things to do in this life as well, but ultimately, nothing must be allowed to misdirect us from doing the will of Heavenly Father. I pray that each of us will earnestly strive to find the will of Heavenly Father. What does He want us to do each and every day? How can we find the strength to do what He wants us to do? I pray that as we earnest seek to find His will and make the commitment to do His will, that we will be blessed with the power, courage, and strength to do His will. This is what Grace is all about, as I read about Grace in the Bible Dictionary. It is through this grace that we will be worthy to receive all of the blessings of Heavenly Father. I testify that this is true. Let's all find out what the will of Heavenly Father is for ourselves and then be found doing His will. I love you and pray that you will be safe, happy, and blessed in your daily lives. I love you!!!!
For those that may have forgotten, my cell number is 208-589-7985, if you should ever have the urge to call me.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment