Sunday, July 27, 2008

Don't Faint-This is MOM!

Well here I am finding out how much I don't know about blogging. It is hot and everybody is running. I am starting to think fall activities. First, I want to enjoy what little summer time we have with each of you before you get back to your fall schedules. Dad starts work next week. Just about the time we start fair and football for Tyler. Life is good. I especially enjoy having the boys home from their missions. Iona days were fun, but not the same without Natalie and Kristi there. I can't wait to have Kristi home this weekend for a few days. We will have to plan some things to do as a family while everyone is here. Well, I will try to start a habit of this blogging thing. I love all of you and love to hear what you are up to.

No comments: