We just got back tonight from Utah Valley University and we won the whole tournament this week! We played really well and we didn't even drop a game! The coolest thing about this tournament is that we got better every game and by the end of the week, we were playing like State Champions. I was pretty excited! I'm playing middle, and I get to play backrow! I never sit and who doesn't like that!
Right now I'm babysitting for Ashley High. She has three boys: Dallin, Cade, and Carter. They are 3, 2 and 2 months. The little baby born very early and weighed 3 pounds 10 ounces when he was born. After 2 months he is almost 7 pounds. So it feels like I'm holding a new born baby. He is just so little and light I feel like I could break his arms right off. It's actually quite scary, but I sure am loving the feeling of holding a new little baby. He is so sweet! Well speaking of the devil he is just waking up so I better go! Love you all!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment