Thursday, February 7, 2008

Update

This is my first blog in mylife. I like the things that can be done with blogs, but I forget to check this site for updates. I am so used to checking my email, that I do so many times each day.

Some random thoughts:

It is too bad that Kristi was in an accident. While we are grateful that she or others were not hurt, we wished that the car would have fared better. Kristi is not sure that the car will make it to Idaho, but we are hoping that she can as we have lots of confidence in Pinky. We think that he can work some magic on it and make it all better. Well, as "all better" as possible considering that it is a 1993.

We have had lots of snow this winter which is good. We have piles of snow aroudn the house. The pick-up is trapped in for the time being.

Tyler and Susan have steers for the fair this summer. The are quite a hand-full right now as they are tied up tight. The red one is still wild, but the black one is settle down. They will both have to have lots of TLC to be tame.

We don' thave school today, but teachers have to work. It is blowing hard right now, it is noon. I am thinking of making the teachers leave early. Don't know when I will get out of here.

No comments: