Good Morning! I just wanted to say that we had a great time yesterday. It was lots of fun to have Kevin and Ashley here for the "Super Bowl". Tyler had ordered good refreshments. We had cheeseball and crackers, 7-layer dip and chips, clam chowder and rolls, special K's and cheesecake(lowfat, of course).:) We all ate a lot and made some interesting smoothies. After Kevin and Ashley left, I sat down for the 4th quarter. How exciting that the Patriots came back and scored. That is where I chose to stop watching. The last minute wasn't so exciting. It was also nice to talk to Natalie as she drove back from Tri-cities and dinner at the Fowlers. I am getting excitied to go back up there in a couple of weeks. We finished our taxes and are going to e-file this year. We have updated FAFSA info for the girls. Also very big today is Susan's district game and wondering if the varsity can pull if off.
Love you all,
Mom
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment