Friday, February 29, 2008

Life for now...

Hey all!

So the latest with me is that Sam Atoa will remain our coach at least for the next year. He applied for the BYU coaching job, but didn't get it, so our team will remail intact for now. Volleyball continues to go well, frustrating at times, but good overall. I've been staying busy as school is picking up speed the same time as volleyball is. We have 3 tournament dates so far for this spring: March 7, 29, and April 12. It's exciting to get playing again.

The latest news probably is that my roommate Kat had wrist surgery yesterday. They scoped it and found a couple of things that they could fix, and mended a ligament and moved a nerve to hopefully help her improve movement in her hand/wrist and also allow feeling in her 4th and 5th fingers. It was quite the surgery but she came out okay and will only be in a brace for about 6 weeks.

That's about all of my news right now, but I thought I'd keep everyone posted! Love you all!

No comments: