Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 2, 2008

We beat Rigby on Thursday this week. And we're playing on Monday for our JV district championship! I'm really excited. The varsity lost to Hillcrest so I'm glad we just have to win once. Hope you all have a good week. Sorry this is short; I'm anxious to see what this looks like. ;)

2 comments:

Kristi Lindley said...

So I heard that the varsity lost- isn't that their first loss of the year? Do you think they'll come back to win? Are going to get pulled up for state? Sorry there's so many questions... Love ya! Good luck on your championship!

Susan Lindley said...

Yes there first loss. I think they can but they have a lot of work and i hope they don't think they're so cool anymore cuz they played like crap the other night. Even on Saturday against Rigby they weren't back to normal. I'll let you know tonight especially playing at Hillcrest! PS Yes Coach Buell secretly told us Makayla me and Katie will be, but we don't know that yet. LOL :) Thanks love you toO!