Monday, April 21, 2008

Well hello

Well hey everyone! I've just been waiting for you to all post so that I can comment on all of them at once! haha It's so good to hear about each of your life's and I'm so glad to hear that things seem to be going well. That in a huge reason I hate being away from home is not only what I miss but I also feel there's nothing I can do if things aren't going well so I'm sometimes I'm glad I don't know about all the problems:)
To comment, Susan, thanks for everything! You are so awesome and I can't wait to see you! We've got to play tennis sometime! You sound like your doing awesome at everything and I'm so proud of you! Kevin, wow I felt so bad the other day when I realized I never called you on your Birthday. Hope you had a good one! I'm glad your moved in and enjoying the new job! I hope I can come hang out at your house when I'm home! Tell Ashley hi for me! Kristi, wow it was so good to read your update! I've been meaning to text you lately so I'll probably do that before you ever read this! That's kind of funny that your spring season is over and I have my first tournament this weekend. But we only have like two tournaments so thats not saying much. I don't know what position I'm even playing yet ( I want to play libero because I don't like our setter and because I'm still scared to play the front row after my ankle so we'll see if coach lets me play there). So when I read that you're staying until April I had this thought that maybe I could come stay with you for a while or somethin like that because I will be home from school in March so that would be cool to come hang out for a month and maybe, if it's what I want to do, I could play spring ball or something with you ( not really sure how that works). But ya it might be fun :)
So here is my actual update finally: Right now I'm in three pretty tough classes (Chemistry, Pyschology, and Macro Economics). The only problem is chemistry is exactly like my high school class so it's basically a review, and econ is just a review of micro econ which I took in the fall so my point is these supposed hard classes are so easy and so basically I don't study because the only difference would be between getting a 4.0 and a 3.9 so I figure the time studying isn't worth it. Between my classes I have to work in the ASB office, since I'm Public Relations Officer and I'm officially running uncontested for Treasurer next year. This last week I've stayed very busy with ASB. I had, besides my 6 hours of office work, 2 2-hr meetings, a 1 hour meeting, and 2 ASB events (about 5 hours). It was a lot of time to put in, but it's work I enjoy doing (it's a nice break from sports) and I get paid really well to do it!
I still have volleyball and basetball every afternoon, for only about an hour and a half. I was thinking about not playing volleyball but basketball has gotten quite frustrating lately so volleyball has become my way to vent, what basketball usually is for me. After my sports practices and working in the gym for a couple hours I then almost every night participate in a single ward activity of some kind. I'm still quite active in the singles ward, mainly because I have to give this partially handicapt girl a ride to everything so I can't just decide not to go or I will let here down. Sometime this is really frustrating to me to always have a tag along and an obligation to be somewhere but I guess in the long run it will ge good for me.
So that is about my life I guess. I still love living in my new house, I love my roommates, and I'm starting to some close friends up here which is making it easier to be away from home. I still date (or "hang out") with a bunch of guys but my options are very limited here so it's hard to be picky and pick just one, if that makes sense. I think that's abotu all I have to say unless there are any questions? haha don't be afraid to ask! Love you all and hope you have a great day and know how much I love and appreciate you! Take care where every you are !

Love, Nat

No comments: