It looks like Susan is the only one who uses this thing. DON'T STOP Susan! Keep setting the example. The rest of us will eventually get it.
But, I needed to add a little update from Ashley and I. We are finally moved into our house. We still have a few projects to finish up, but that shouldn't take too long. We really like our new house. One funny story: We found out that the hot water wasn't coming out of our downstairs bathtub. Now, our house has a 1 year warranty against stuff like that, so we called and they sent over a plumber. Well, he spent a minute checking things out and then announced that the builders had hooked our hot water up to our outside faucet! He had to cut a hole out of our wall to fix it and we just barely got that hole patched and repainted.
I am now working at the Kitchen at BHS. Right now I am making all the desserts and then I work in the ala carte stand. I get to see Susan quite a bit, and the last two days, I have seen Mom there as she was subbing. I really enjoy working there. It doesn't pay a lot, but that's jsut part of life.
Our horses are doing well. We really like them. Kate is so perfect and Liz is really a good horse, she just needs a little consistency.
Anyway that is all for now. I hope Kristi and Natalie are still doing well!?(Hint hint) We sure love you all.
Kevin and Ashley
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment