Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sorry!

Hey fam!

Sorry- I haven't done as well as I should and I apologize for that. Thanks Susan and Kevin for keeping us posted. As for me, I've had a couple volleyball tournaments. At Utah we didn't play too well and Allyce ran into the bleachers resulting in a concussion, but had to be taked to ER on a stretcher. Yesterday we played at home and won all our games; it was a lot of fun and I played pretty well. I've been improving a lot in different aspects of my game, so I'm really enjoying myself and having a lot of fun. It's sad to think that I'll be done in 7 months... crazy. But volleyball is done for now until August, so I'm excited to enjoy playing in a lot of outdoor tournaments this summer and learn to play something else besides setting. Thanks to all those who supported me by coming and watching- I know it's a long drive and I appreciate having you all there. Thanks again!

As far as school goes, I'm also excited to be done for the summer. :) I thought at some point that I could possibly graduate in December, but that's not going to happen anymore. I'll stay here until next April, until I'll finally be done! After that I'm not really sure what'll happen, but I'm excited to get there anyway. But, I will enjoy the last of my college days and not look too far ahead. hahaha

Well, that's about all that's going on in my life right now. Any questions, feel free to ask! Love you all! Hope all is going well for each of you and I'm excited to see you all again this summer!

No comments: