Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hey Dude!

Hey Dude, Kristi you can totally tell us all what's going on cuz as you probably know we're not down under; we're like totally up top and we LOVE to hear it! So give us your story! We're dying up here! Anyways I like the pictures a lot! Wow! You're getting so old; it's been too long since I've seen you! haha But ya let us know!

Also basketball this week was amazing! I survived and we went undefeated in our 11 games! I started all week and was playing quite a bit. I felt like I passed pretty good and I even shot good. Like once I made two 3's in a game! So I was excited! And also Coach said he wasn't worried about my perimeter defense anymore so I'm glad I could help him relax a little bit!

This week is going to be a blast! I got my last two days of teeball! Also I think i'm going to get my hair cut possibly. I'm going to donate the ten inches; I'm just not sure when it'll get done! Also I already have a date set for Tuesday with Kolt and I'm pumped! I can't wait for the 4th of July either and when Kristi and Natalie get home it's going to be a blast! Anyways have a great week!

No comments: