Monday, June 30, 2008

Down Under...

Susan! Great to hear about you! I'm excited to catch up with you at team volleyball camp; hopefully we'll have some time. Sounds like you're doing amazing!!!

Something Kevin and Susan would appreciate-
I had to play the organ today at a baptism. There was only an organ in the small room with the font and they asked me when it was about to start if I would play. So, I got to play the organ... :) Interesting... I didn't know I could play but those organ lessons from Sis. Gee finally paid off! And Kevin- I had to play Be Still My Soul. I counted so well and played it right but I think I'm the only one that thought it was right... You know what I mean.

Anyways, good to hear about you Susan! Others- get after it! :) Love you all!

No comments: