Sunday, March 9, 2008

Volleyball Tourney

First- Congrats Suz! Let us know how the results turned out and congrats on winning on Saturday! Nice job!

As for me, we had our first volleyball tourney the last Friday, the 7th. We played just a round robin tournament against CEU, SLCC, Snow (including Heidi Saville), and an alumni team. We won everything pretty easily, but had to work hard against the alumni as it was our last game and we were pretty tired. Slcc had a good team, but the others were pretty easily won (to put it nicely). I played pretty well and it was a great first spring tournament to get everyone used to playing again and get back into the groove of things. It's crazy to think that this is my last spring!

Anyway, I'm not sure if ya'll check this very often or not, but that's my quick update! :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

how did heidi do/look? I haven't seen or talked to her in quite awhile so I've been curious