Tuesday, March 18, 2008
News!
Hey we got 3rd in the tournament and played really well! We did awesome! And it was really fun! The latest news is that Makayla Keck might be moving to Madison. I hate to say one way or the other because it's up to her and she has said a lot of things, but I'll let you know. Her dad got the activitiy director job there and he really wants it, but he has to be "totally committed" meaning bringing the girls and moving there. So it is up to Makayla she says. Anyways also I played tennis today and we got beat 6-4, 6-3. It wasn't too bad and we did some good things. The girls were pretty nice, but showed no emotion! haha And they said we were good for our first time. I think I'm really going to like it especially the new SKIRTS! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment