Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Hey everyone! You should update this more often! I'm very deprived of details of what's going on at home! And you should really check out my blog cuz I update that one, with pictures even, like every week...so check it out!!! The address is bnncoulston.blogspot.com Maybe I will try to cut and paste them so you don't have to check two blogs. But anyway, I want to hear from you. Brady and I are doing great, we are very anxious for school to get over in two weeks. We had a fun weekend with Brady's family all visiting for Ryan's farewell and then on Monday we went to Silverwood, our childhood theme park!! It was fun recognizing things from so long ago! Well, we are trying to plan a trip home sometime soon but Susan and Tyler's schedules are not really cooperating. Ryan flew out of the Spokane Airport this morning and Brady was pretty sad last night when he said good-bye. I can't really think of anything else but questions are always welcomed!! and remember to check out my blog!!! Love you all and hope you are doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment