Wow it's been a long time for most of us but since basketball is over and I'm supposed to have all this free time now I thought I'd give an update. Brady and I are still happily married and were glad to see most of you this last weekend. We enjoyed the break and a chance to get away but it sure is a long drive. Brady and I love our little one bedroom apartment. It's just cozy and fun for the two of us. We have been married for two months as of today and have learned and grown so much. It's amazing how much you can learn about another person. I've really learned how happy I can be when I put someone else completely above myself and how much we can accomplish when we do it together. There may have been questions and doubts about why we got married so soon but we haven't regretted a day and are so glad we chose to do it when we did! We were so grateful for all of your love, support, and help for the wedding. We are so blessed to have great families and Brady and I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks again! Brady's family has been a ton of help with setting things up and getting started. They offer us anything they can and are a blessing to us as well. One of our latest adventures was when I got to help the Coulston's chop up a bull they bought and killed and make and package hamburger. Yes it was gross but also a good experience and it is nice to know we can be self relient. Brady and I are about to start our Spring quarter, and my final quarter at Big Bend Community College. I am grateful to have basketball over with and move on with my life. I received an NWAACC All-Team Academic Award and got to start my only game this year on my Sophomore night. It was a frustrating year but I loved playing with the girls and they're great teammates. So I am looking for jobs right now, either waitressing or in an office as an accountant/customer service/secretary. We'll see what I can find! Last week in church I had a full schedule. I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting, taught 5-years old in Primary, and played the piano in Singing Time. I enjoy being back in a family ward and we feel so welcome there.
Well, I can't really think of any other details you would want to know about our life. We would love to hear from you all and hope your all still doing good! Congrats again to Susan on winning State! That's so exciting! Anywho, talk to you all later! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey thanks Natalie! Just wanted you to know I miss you tons, but I hope you are enjoying married life. Thanks for being a great example of me. Love you sis!
Post a Comment